Dutch barge (ex tug) built 1929 in the NL (Boot shipyard).Fully Converted.
- Dimensions : 19m x 3,65m x 0,90m.
- Engine Volvo Penta rebuilt (120hp).
- Silent generator set with Mitsubishi engine and Mastervolt 5,5kva genny.
- Mastervolt power station – inverter/charger – alternator 110 Amps.
- Set of starting batteries + set of house batteries.
- Powerful electric bow thruster.
- Very recent Kabola central heating.
- Propane hot water heater
- Fresh water 600 liters.
- Diesel 1100 liters in three tanks.
- Fully equiped kitchen – Washing machine.
- 2 wc – 1 shower (large).
- Can sleep 5/6.
- Nav. equipments VHF – GPS – Sondeur – Radio – Hydraulic steering.
Ideal size ship, very comfortable, to cruise all of the French canals and more. Even spacious enough for permanent living. Large wheelhouse/living room with big windows – A real kitchen. Modern et recent equipments. She cruises all year round.
Asking PRICE : SOLD SOLD SOLD