Version français SOLD SOLD
DE LUXE HOTEL BARGE, FULLY EQUIPED. SOLD SOLD SOLD
Built in Belgium in 1948 as a freight carrier.- Dimensions : 37,20 x 5,05m
– AD : 3,30m wheelhouse up – WD : 1,55m
- Engines : GM type 671 (165hp) for the propulsion (fully reconditioned
less than 10 000 hrs ago) et Mercedes 120hp for the bow thruster.
- Generators : Mitsubishi 23 kva and Perkins 30 kva fitted new in 2006.
- Inverter : 3 000 watts + house batteries.
- shore connections : 220v and 380v.
- Fresh water tanks : 15 000 liters – Waste water : 6000 liters.
- Diesel : 2 000 litres.
- Air conditioning throughout.
- Central heating throughout + oil fired hot water system.
- Hydraulic steering + auto pilot.
- Safety equipments – fire alarm etc..
LAY OUT :
- Original skippers accomodation with a double bed, an office and a bathroom.
- Large teak wheelhouse with seating for four + the pilot.
- Fully equiped galley.
- Uttility room with wash machine, dryer, storage
- Large saloon living room (7m x 5m), big opening windows and access on
a wide vast shady deck, spa pool.
- Access to the three ensuite guests cabins (which can be configured as
twin or double bedrooms).
- Comfortable crew quarters in the fore peak with shower and wc.
Very well designed hotel barge, well maintained. Runs successfully every
year since 1992. Full inventory and more photos on request. Can also be
used as a luxurious private cruising home in France and Europe. All French
permits and licenses to run as a working vessel. A really up to date ship.
ASKING PRICE : 449 000 Euros - £ 299 000 (no VAT). SOLD SOLD SOLD