STEILSTEVEN large open space
SOLD SOLD SOLD
STEILSTEVEN built in the NL in 1928.
- Dimensions : 25m x 5m
- WD : 1 mètre – AD : 3,30m wheelhouse up.
- Engine MAN air start in good condition, 80hp.
- Inverter/charger TRACE.
- Heating : Electric + 2 wood stoves.
- Electric boiler for hot water and also gas hot water heater.
- Fresh water : 2000 Litres.
LAY OUT :
- Spacious back cabin with hand basin and staircase to access the wheelhouse.
- Engine room.
- Large living room on two levels and an open galley.
- Owners cabin with a bath tub.
- Two bunks in the fore peak.
- Glass roof above living.
- 1 marine toilet.
- Well insulated with rockwool.
Very interesting Dutch barge Steilsteven type, really spacious because
of the width. Very bright living room (glass roof). Good ship to live
on permanently and also cruise. Unspoiled lines.
ASKING PRICE : SOLD SOLD SOLD