SPITS, BELGIUM BARGE FULLY CONVERTED. Built in Belgium in 1929.
- Dimensions : 38,50m x 5,10m.
- NEW BOTTOM in 2004 – Treated with 3 coats of Epoxy + Antifouling.
- Engine GM 671 – Twin disc gear new.
- Generator type « LISTER » 3 cyl 15kva (220/380v).
- 2 sets of batteries (new) : 1 x 520 Amps et 1 x 340 Amps.
- Inverted : TRACE 1600 W new.
- All electrics according to regulations.
- Central heating with a WEISHAUPT diesel fired boiler
- Diesel tanks : 2 x 1250 Litres.
- Fresh water : 5 000 Litres.
- Immaculate engine room.
- Fully equiped galley : Dish washer, micro wave oven, cooker De Dietrich
brand – 1 américan fridge etc...
LAY OUT :
- Original back cabin (1929) in perfect condition (teak from Java –
marble and exceptionnal wood work ) a small saloon, two cabins and many
- Wooden wheelhouse with navigation equipment..
- In the old galley in front of the wheelhouse is a laundry room and also
an access to the hold.
- Low deck is fully converted all on the same level (about 150m2) starting
with a large living room, then a tiled floor corridor which gives access
to a galley, a storage place and access to upper deck, a 12m2 bedroom,
a bathroom and the owners cabin (17 sq/m).
- Extension to galley (6m2) 1 freezer – 1 washing machine –
Storage - access to fully equiped galley.
- Big bright living room, 50 squ metres, 4 windows + skylights..
- Fore peak : Crew.
- Top deck is a huge terrace – car crane – railings –
skylights – gangplank etc...
A bautiful barge in a stunning condition (new bottom in 2004) new equipments
and conversion. Ready to sail, sold with a navigation permit. Very pretty
ASKING PRICE : 230 000 EUROS. Price lowered