FREYCINET type barge fully converted as a B&B. Built in Pierre la
Treiche shipyard en 1914. Barge in very good condition.
- Dimensions : 38,93 x 5,01m – Water draft 1,30m – AD : 3,60m
- Engine : Renault 6 cyl (160cv) in very good condition.
- Fuel tanks : 2 x 1100 Litres in engine room.
- Fresh water tanks : 1 x 700 (underneath back cabin) + 1 x 2000 below
- Waste water tank : 2 000 L.
- Propane central heating + fire place.
- New bottom (8mm) in 1999 – Sides, forepeak , engine room double
skinned in 6mm (1999).
- Inverter type Prosine + house batteries 450 Amp/h.
LAY OUT :
From stern to bow :
- Back cabin 32m2 fully rebuilt in 1998 with shower,basin and wc.
- Pilot house.
- Space (11m2) for waste water tank.
- Living room (60m2) light comes through 12m of double glazed windows
and 6 portholes.
- 1 wc
- 1 fully equiped galley.
- 4 cabins under the terrace : 2 double ensuite + 1 double et une single
(bunks) with a shared bathroom, can be used for a family with children
Very well fitted barge in excellent condition, ideal as a private home
and also B&B. Can also cruise the waterways. Comes with a mooring
in the Champagne region.
ASKING PRICE : Not for sale anymore - Not for sale anymore