TJALK fully converted built in the NL in 1922.
- Dimensions : 21,50m x 4,05m. WD 0,70m – AD 3m
- Engine : Perkins 50hp in excellent condition.
- Diesel fired central heating throughout.
- House batteries + 800 W inverter + automatic battery charger NEMO.
- 1 small generator.
- Fuel tanks : 2 x 150L (engine)
- Fuel tanks : 2 x 250L (heating)
- Fresh water : 2 x 250L
- Wood stove.
- Èlectric boiler for hot water + gaz water heater while cruising.
- Wooden leeboard
LAY OUT :
This charming Tjalk is really roomy starting with a bedroom at the stern
followed with a large 30m2 living area with open galley. Then a bathroom
with a full bath, behind there is a possibility to create a new bedroom.
Front cabin is used as storage. Marine style interior, lots of wood.
Fully surveyed recently her size enables her to cruise all the canal network.
Mooring available not too far from Paris. More infos on request.
ASKING PRICE : SOLD SOLD