Nice TJALK fully converted built in the NL in 1895.
- Dimensions : 28 x 4,50m x 0,90m
- Airdraught : 2,80m
- Engine : Ford 6 cylinder Diesel 120hp new in 2000.
- Generator Ford 12 kva new in 2000
- Central heating +Air conditioning new in 2001
- Battery system : Gel batteries new in 2007 with LCD monitoring
STERN QUARTERS: Three crew cabins + salon + toilet + shower + salon area
MAIN QUARTERS: Three bedrooms with en-suite shower-rooms.
BOW QUARTERS: Bed, toilet, basin and bathDECK: Hard wood
This ship is used as a hotel barge for 6 guests, crew accomodations for
4. She is well fitted out and ready to work in 2009.
She is really a bautiful model of these Dutch Tjalks who used to work
under sails. Her size is perfect to access all the French canals network.
She also would be suitable as a private boat to cruise all over in comfort.
Please call or email us for more infos.
PRICE: Offers around € 200,000. LOWERED IN PRICE