Classic Tjalk built in 1902 in the Netherlands. Totally remodeled in 2015.
- Dimensions : 26,09m x 4,87m
- Engine : BERKEL two cylindres (1925) 45kw in very good working condition,
- Air compressor to fill up the starting air bottles.
- Fuel tank : 2000 Litres.
- Fresh water tanks : 2 x 2000 Litres.
- House batteries + automatic battery Charger (Mass 24/40).
- Power : 24 et 220V
- Air conditoning reversible (cold and warm)
- Hot water through electric boiler
- Heating is elactric radiators.
LAY OUT :
From stern to bow : Wheelhouse, below the engine room – Stairs to
the old original accomodation (office and a Cabin with a double bed),
water tanks below – Stairs to fully equiped galley – Living
room – central corridor to access to, port side, main entrance then
a laundry room followed with the master bedroom and a dressing –
On starboard, a room with the electric boiler for hot water – A
bathroom with a bidet, a shower and toilet – Another bathroom with
a sink, full bath and toilet wc – A second double bedroom –
Extremely beautiful Tjalk, very spacious, classic yacht interior.
For enthousiasts. Mooring in the south of France. Totally remodeled in 2015
Traditional look, Three double cabins, ideal for B&B
Asking price : Price down for quick sale : SOLD SOLD ..