Fully converted Klipper built in the NL in 1902.
- Dimensions : 26,33m x 4,86m – WD = 1,20m – clearance =
- Engine : GM type 671 – 165hp
- Fully central heated – diesel boiler.
- Fuel tank : 1500 Litres
- Freshwater tank : 1300 Litres
- 360° bow thruster with DAF engine
LAY OUT :
- Wheelhouse, small cabin under (bunks)
- Door to access a spacious living room
- Corridor – 1 cabin single – Large bathroom – owners
- Fore peak with bow thruster.
Really spacious vessel for her size, new galley. Bright interior. Ideal
size to cruise the canals of France. Fully surveyed in january 2009.
ASKING PRICE : SOLD SOLD SOLD...