BED and BREAKFAST BARGE in BURGUNDY.
Boat was built in Belgium in 1931 to carry grains.
- Dimensions : 30 m x 5m – WD = 1,40m – Clearance = 3,40m
with the wheelhouse on.
- Engine : Bohn & Kalher 150 hp – 500 revs/mn in very good working
condition, very economical to run.
- Generator : Lister
- Central heating throughout.
- Diesel tanks : 3600 Litres
- Waste water tank.
- Fresh water tank : 18 000 Litres in two tanks.
LAYOUT from stern to bow :
- Spacious back cabin (25m2) with a full bath and toilets – original
cupboards from the 30’.
- Pilot house.
- Very bright living room with an open galley. Access to the large sundeck
via a wide staircase.
- On starboard a corridor giving access to 3 ensuite double cabins .
- Fore peak is used as a laundry room but can also be used as a crew cabin
(shower and wc) when the boat is cruising with guests.The barge is in
very good condition and the B&B is open all year round, customers
loyalty has been developped for 16 years now. Stunning official mooring
in the heart of Burgundy close to Beaune.
B&B quoted in 10 tourism guides - 30% of frequentation is foreign
customers. She can also be run as a proper cruising Deluxe hotel barge
More infos on request.
ASKING PRICE : SOLD SOLD SOLD