DUTCH AAK built in 1927.
Upper deck new in 2001 (steel work and inside work).
- Dimensions : 17,75m x 4,45m – WD 1,00m / Clearance 3,17m
- Engine : Cummins 120hp.
- Hydraulic steering + remote.
- Generator : 8kva silent pack.
- Inverters : 1 x 3000 watts et 1 x 2000w + automatic battery charger
+ house batteries.
- Central heating: 1 Kabola + 1 Eberspacher (blown air).
- Air conditioning.
- Électric winches (bow and stern).
- Hydraulic bow thruster.
- Hydraulic crane 200 kg for a motorcycle or scooter.
- Solar pannels : 4 x 120w
- Fully equiped for intensive cruising (gang planks – gps –
spare prop etc..).
- Fresh water tank : 2000 Litres.
- Diesel tanks : 4000 Litres
LAY OUT : From stern to bow.
- Large deck/terrace at the back with a full winter canopy.
- Bright and spacious wheelhouse.
- Large Living room with double glazed windows and a fully equiped galley.
- Master bedroom with bathroom.
- Forepeak is a large storage, also bow thruster unit.
- Guest room and laundry room are located underneath the wheelhouse.
- Spacious engine room well fitted out.
This ship is like new inside and outside and beautifully maintained. She
is designed to get the best out of the waterways scenery in a great comfort.
Technically she is more than up to date.
Ready to go, perfect size to moor everywhere and large enough for permanent
More infos on request.
Asking price : SOLD SOLD SOLD