PRIVATE ULTRA DE LUXE 115 feet INLAND WATERWAYS YACHT WITH MOORING ON
« OCEAN »
- Dimensions : 33,81m x 5,03m
- Clearance : 3,45m - WD : 1,30m
- Engine : Volvo TMD 100 244cv 12 425 work hours – Gear : Twin disc.
- Generator : Westerbeke 20 kva (silent pack), 4580 Work hours
- 2nd Generator : Farryman 5 kva.
- Diesel tanks : 2500 litres + heating 2620 litres.
- Fresh water tanks : stainless steel 8000 litres – Waste water
6000 litres – Water Ballast 6000 litres.
- Inverter 3 kwh / Automatic battery charger 75 Amps Victron / House Batteries
- Central heating (15 radiators) with diesel fired boiler also does hot
- Air conditioning to bedroom passages.
- Swimming pool 30m3 - Automatic filtration system.
- Hydraulic steering.
LAY OUT (from stern to bow):
Wheelhouse (engine room underneath) - staircase to galley (utility room
below) – Dining room – corridor – on starboard two large
bedrooms both ensuite – Dressing room – office – one
more ensuite cabin.
Tankage is located underneath the dining room (access through utility
Inland waterways yacht fully equiped for living and also cruising. Classic
luxurious conversion - complete refit in 2008, new galley, new bathrooms
(3). Totally redecorated in 2008.
Very large and bright wheelhouse with a terrace at the back.
On the outside a large sun deck and a good size pool.
The right dimensions to cruise the French canals.
Very well maintained elegant ship ready to go. Comes with a mooring next
to Albert bridge in Chelsea.
More infos on request
ASKING PRICE : SOLD SOLD SOLD