HAGENAAR built in 1905 in the NL, converted.
- Dimensions : 23,86m x 4,88m – WD : 1,15m – AD : ….m
- Engine : DD 575 DAF – hydraulic gear.
- Ballast : Granit rocks.
- Generator Lister.
- Central heating : fuel, Kabola heater + Elco burner.
- Hot water either through the Kabola or main engine.
- Fuel tank : 1 x 850L.
- Fresh water tank : 1250L.
- Black and grey water tanks.
- Hight under ceiling : 1,90m – 1,95m.
- Foldable wheelhouse.
- Double glazed windows.
LAY OUT from stern to bow :
Wheelhouse – Back cabin (workshop) – Engine room – bright
and spacious living room – Corridor leading to a cabin with bunks,
a bathroom and at the end of it the master cabin (whole width) –
Generator in the fore peak.
Very good size for this Dutch barge, she needs some finishing touches,
nothing major. Steel structure and windows are new as well as the interior.
She can cruise the whole French canal network.
ASKING PRICE: 160 000 Euros.