LUXE MOTOR (Beurtschip) Built in the NL in 1911, fully converted and ready
- Dimensions : 22,95m x 4,12m – WD : 1,01m – AD : 3,30m marquise
- Engine : LISTER JP4 (très économique) – mechanical
gear – Electric start.
- Ballast : Railway tracks.
- Generators : 1 x Kubota in silent box 3cyl 6,5 kva + 1 x Lister to charge
- Bow thruster : Vetus equiped with a very efficient six blades propeller.
- Central heating : Diesel Kabola stove.
- Hot water : Electric boiler (150L) or through main engine.
- Fuel tanks : : 1 x 800L (white) + 1 x 400 (red).
- Fresh water tank : 4400L.
- Victron 24/3000 + 70 Amps automatic battery charger – 4 x house
batteries, brand Victron 200 Amps/each .
- 2 x solar panels sitting on top of wheelhouse roof.
- Boat is fully equiped with air conditionning units, washing machine,
tumble dryer, dish washer, tv + satellite dish, cooker, mobylette, bicycles
- Double glazed windows.
- Traditionnal oak panels and oak floors, many cupboards all oak.
- Removable wheelhouse for the Midi and Nivernais canals.
- Electric anchor winch.
LAY OUT (from stern to bow):
Stern deck with awning, spacious stern peak underneath – Engine
room under wheelhouse, spacious wheelhouse with a table (can seat six
people) – Corridor leading to a large double cab with en suite facilities
and to a good sized living room with an open galley – Another en
suite (bath + wc) double cabin – Bow thruster in fore peak .
Ideal size for this nice barge. Very comfortable and technically well
equiped for intensive cruising. Can access all canals including Nivernais
and Midi. Beautiful hull in perfect condition. Plenty enough room to live
all year round. Slow revs engine in good condition, very economical (2L/h).
Last survey in may 2010, this ship is ok with EEC regulations.
ASKING PRICE: SOLD SOLD SOLD