Luxe Motor built in Belgium in 1917.
- Dimensions : 24,50m x 5m – WD = 1,20m – AD = 3,40m (2,60m
- Engine : FORD (120cv) – Keel cooling.
- Generator : Lister 3 cyl – 10kva – keel cooling.
- Fuel tank : 450 L
- Fresh water tank : 2000 L.
- Battery charger TRACE 60 Amps + inverter TRACE 2400W.
- Batteries : 24v/430 Amps + start batteries.
- Central heating, diesel fired boiler.
- Hot water either electric or through the diesel boiler.
- New rudder.
- Last survey in 2009 -
LAY OUT : Stern to bow.
Back cabin in original condition – Wheelhouse – Large living
room, equiped galley behind the bar – 2 double cabins – Roomy
bathroom – Fore peak is storage but can be turned into an extra
Pretty Luxe Motor with original lines, very good condition, new French
navigation permit for ten years. Lots of portholes, bright interior. Suitable
for charter. All paint and varnish like new. Spacious deck . Comfortable
ship for permanent living. Ready to go, fully equiped.
PRIX : SOLD SOLD...