Luxe motor built in the NL in 1924.
- Dimensions : 22m x 4,20m – WD = 1,00m – Clearance = 2,80m
- Engine : BEDFORD (106hp) – Gear rebuilt in 2007 – Alternator
- Generator : LISTER 11kva, silent box, installed in 2005 (less than 500h
- Diesel tank : 1000 L.
- Fresh water tank : 1500 L.
- Waste water tank : 400L
- Combi inverter/charger VICTRON.
- House batteries 700 Amps.
- Central heating with diesel fired Kabola installed new in 2005.
- Hydraulic steering.
LAY OUT : From bow to stern :
Fore peak is storage – Owners cabin on whole width – Bathroom
and toilet – Cabin 2 with bunks – Spacious and bright living
area – Equiped galley, sink and cooker new 2009, fridge, washing
machine and dryer (2005) – stairs to an extra large wheelhouse,
steering and table – Engine room with the Kabola, batteries, generator
etc… Back cabin with a double bed and a wash basin. Lots of storage
throughout. Quality woodwork.
A good barge to cruise, she can access the whole canal network with the
wheelhouse on including Midi and Nivernais. Most of the technical equipments
are in excellent condition. Easy to handle with two people. Roomy and
comfortable enough to live on all year round.
ASKING PRICE : SOLD SOLD SOLD