FULLY CONVERTED LUXE MOTOR built in the NL in 1909.
- Dimensions : 24,70m x 4,42m WD = 1,10m – Clearance = 3,05m.
- Engine : Henschel diesel 6 cylinder 200hp in good condition.
- Ballast : Railway tracks + Lead lingots.
- Generator : Mastervolt whisper 6kva
- Heating : Central heating with Kabola boiler and Elco burner (radiators
in all rooms) + wood stove.
- Hot water via Morco D61e propane instantaneous water heater.
- Inverter : Victron + automatic battery charger + battery monitor
- Water tank : 3600 L
- Fuel tank : 930 L
- Holding tank : 2250 L
LAY OUT (from bow to stern) :
- Fore peak is a cabin with two bunks, marine toilet and washbasin. Large
- Owners en suite cabin on the whole width (shower, toilet, washhandbasin).
- Guests en suite cabin (shower, toilet, washhandbasin) lots of storage.
- Storage spot in between the saloon and the bedrooms.
- Large airy saloon with a fully equiped galley.
- Stairs leading to a large wheelhouse with a dining area for 7. (engine
- Super stern deck with safety railings.
Well equiped, good looking, Luxe Motor, ready to go. The wide side decks,
the safety railings all around make it really comfortable to operate.
Last docking in 2008, hull was coated with two components epoxy paint.
Lived in all year round.
More infos on request.
ASKING PRICE : SOLD SOLD SOLD