LUXE MOTOR built in 1925 in the NL.
- Dimensions : 24m x 4,02m – WD = 1,1m – AD= 3,20m (wheelhouse
up, down 2,2m).
- Engine : STEYR 4cyl Diesel 70cv (slow revs) complete refit (very economical
to run) – gear : Twindisc.
- New prop shaft and propeller (summer 2011).
- Generator : Perkins 12 Kva Diesel + Lister Petter 24v.
- Fuel tanks : 500 Litres propulsion + 500L generator and heating.
- Fresh water tank : 1 500 Litres.
- House batteries : 708 Amps 12x2v gel.
- Start batteries : Main engine + generator.
- Inverter/charger : Prosine 1800 W – Victron 24/80Amps + monitor
Victron BMV 501.
- Eberspacher central heating + radiators.
- Hot water through 220v or Main engine and also generator.
LAY OUT : From bow to stern :
Fore peak is a guests cabin with wide bunks , storage and washbasin –
Owners cabin with a king size bed, cupboards and emergency exit - Bahroom
and wc– Spacious bright airy living room, fully equiped galley (5
burner gas cooker, oven, hob, ventilator hood, lots of cupboards. Electrolux
gas/220/24v, freezer 220v, stainless steel work surfaces) – Access
to the large Mahogany wheelhouse with upholstered leather sitting and
dining table for six – Engine room underneath wheelhouse –
Original back cabin with two single beds, storage under, separate saloon
with cupboard and fire place, separate bathroom with shower, washbasin
and electronic toilet. This cabin has been totally dismantled, the steel
sides have been rebuilt, insulation added and all the original wood put
Large sun deck. Nav equipment, spare propeller.
A truly very pretty Luxe Motor ready to go. The steel superstructure and
conversion are recent and like new. Brass portholes, traditionnal wooden
windows and skylights. Last haul out and survey summer 11 and TRIWV. Very
well maintained vessel.
PRIX : SOLD ... SOLD ...