Fully converted Klipper built in the NL in 1927.
- Dimensions : 27m x 4,60m – WD = 1,30m – Clearance = 3,15m
- Engine : SCANIA D7 – 100hp – Bronze prop diam 0,85m.
- Bow thruster : hydraulic 45cv type Kalkman (2007).
- Generator SDMO 11,5kva electric start and also automatic start when
low batteries installed on deck.
- Second generator Lister 3,5 kva located in the engine room.
- Combi inverter/charger Trace 2400W + 880 Amps house batteries.
- Central heating diesel fired boiler + provides hot water.
- Diesel tanks : 1200 Litres + 750L
- Water filtration unit which includes a metering bleach pump.
- Equiped galley.
LAY OUT from stern to bow:
- Comfortable back cabin totally independant, double bed, wash basin,
shower, small office and storage.
- Teak wheelhouse.
- 15m2 deck with awning.
- Access to main accomodation (new Iroko entrance door).
- Small workshop on starboard followed with a laundry room.
- Living room and open galley.
- Master cabin ensuite.
- Fore peak used as an office.
Pretty Dutch Klipper, comfortable, easy to handle. Ideal size to cruise
all waterways. TRIWV valid until 2020. French registration. Professional quality work. Ideal size.
ASKING PRICE : SOLD SOLD SOLD ....