Luxe Motor fully converted built in Belgium in 1928.
- Dimensions : 31m x 5,05m – Mean draught : 0,70m bow – Clearance
: 3,25m (2,65m wheelhouse down).
- Engine : Willeme type P517 well maintained – Mechanical gear.
- Batteries : 2 x 250 Amps.
- Fresh water tanks : 1 x 2000L + 1 x 500L. Water pressure pump 100L –
Spare water tanks : 2 x 1000 + 2 x 2000 (not in use).
- Diesel tank : 2 x 300 Litres + 1 x 700
- Inverter Studer 2400 + automatic battery charger Studer 30 Amps.
- Generator : Diesel, air cooled (3000 revs) elecric start.
- Central heating with Diesel fired boiler (brand Buderus).
- Air conditionning (reversible hot & cold).
- Solid wood planking throughout, African Okoume, chestnut. Floors are
oak (removable by squares of 1 squ/m to access the bilges) – Beechwood
for the doors.
- Ballast is railway tracks.
- Last hull survey 2010, TRIWV valid until 2014.
- Mooring Midi.
LAY OUT (from bow to stern) :
- Fore peak is storage – Main access to the accomodation is on port
side – Large living area with a fully equiped open galley –
1 x bathroom on starboard – 1 x wc also on starboard – 2 x
cabins on port side (1 double and one single) – Dressing –
Boiler room - Store room (1 more wc there) with access to the wheelhouse
–- Original back cabin which has been totally refitted including
new double glazed windows, insulation, air cooled/heated.
Nice Luxe Motor hull, fully équiped to cruise and live. Spacious
accomodation, bright interior. Can sleep 6/8. All waterways. This ship
in good condition and cruises regularly.
ASKING PRICE : SOLD SOLD !