STEILSTEVEN, vintage Dutch barge, built in 1929 in the NL (Friesland,
- Dimensions : 21,94m x 4,28m – WD = 0,85m – Clearance = 3,35m
- Engine : PERKINS 6cyl TDiesel 120cv – Inverseur Twindisc.
- Generator : 11 Kva Diesel
- Bowthruster : electric.
- Diesel tanks : 2 x 250 Litres propulsion.
- Fresh water : 4000 Litres.
- House batteries : 2 x 220 Amp/heure
- Main engine start batteries + generator battery.
- Inverter + automatic charger: Victron
- Central heating by Diesel fired boiler + Also does hot water.
LAY OUT : From bow to stern
Fore peak is storage + 1 crew cabin with bunks and bathroom – Guest
cabin with single beds + bathroom – Guest cabin with double bed
also ensuite– Spacious and airy living room, equiped open galley,
saloon on lower level (direct access to deck), large windows to enjoy
the scenary on rainy days and good headroom – Access to the wheelhouse
– Engine room under wheelhouse – At the back master cabin
ensuite with many cupboards.
Large deck on the outside with safety railings. Fully equiped to cruise.
Very pretty Dutch barge (Steilsteven) ready to go, perfect size. Marine
atmosphere, bautiful woodwork throughout. Professionnaly converted. Handles
like a dream.
Survey 2011, last haul out 2012. Very well maintained can access all French
canals. Ideal for a family or even small charter.
ASKING PRICE : SOLD SOLD....