LUXE MOTOR fully converted built in 1926 in Belgium (Famous
shipyard Boom-de Waechter).
- Dimensions : 35,90m x 5,08m – TE = 0,80m – TA = 3,65m (wheelhouse
- Engine : CUMMINS 6cyl 165cv – Mechanical gear.
- Generator : portable petrol engine
- Diesel tank : 2 x 250 Litres propulsion.
- Fresh water : Cuve 4000 Litres.
- House batteries : Yes.
- Inverter + Automatic charger: Victron
- Heating : Fire place and Diesel boiler (brand Devil).
- Air conditionning.
- Ballast is pebbles.
LAY OUT : From bow to stern :
Fore peak is storage – Owner ‘s bedroom – 2 x children
cabins with bunks (one of them currently used as an office)– Spacious
living room which includes a dining room, saloon, equiped open galley,
Spa corner – Stairs leading to main entrance – Engine room
located under wheelhouse – Wheelhouse – Original back cabin
with double bed, shower, wc, wash basin, also a saloon. Many cupboards,
beautiful 1920’ wood work.
Deckspace . Fully equiped to cruise. EEC TRIWV ready.
Luxe Motor with traditionnal looks comes with a mooring in the south of
France (Avignon area). Tasteful conversion.
Very well maintained, same owner for over 20 years. Ideal for a couple.
Can also be used as a fantastic B&B.
Last survey 2018.
Much more pictures available.
ASKING PRICE : New price 190 000 €