DEKSCHUIT* fully converted built in the NL in 1937.
- Dimensions : 28m x 5m – WD = 1,2m – Clearance = 3,30m.
- Engine : DAF 575 - 6cyl Diesel 120 hp - 2600 working hours
- Generator : 13,5 Kva Diesel silent pack.
- Inverter + charger : 2000 W + Chargeur Auto .
- Solar battery charger.
- Central heating either Fuel – propoane also wood.
- Diesel tanks : 2 x 500L
- Water tanks: 2 x 1000 L.
- Last survey sept 2011 (TRIWV).
LAY OUT :
Large saloon – Living/dining room – Galley – Bathroom
+ toilets – Owners bedroom 4,5m x 4m – Guests room with double
bed + 2 bunks.
Main entrance with a small staircase and then the whole accomodation is
on the same level. Mooring available on the river Saône in a private
Comfortable home for this converted Dekschuit. Hull in excellent condition,
TRIWV valid until 2020. Équiped to cruise – Ready to go.
Very strong 10mm hull .
*Dekschuit : Strong steel barge, with a deck or not, originally built
to do work on the waterways or move construction materials in big cities.
ASKING PRICE : SOLD SOLD ...