SPITS BARGE built Carel&Fouche in 1951 – 38m x 5m – Fully converted.
- Engine : Berliet in good working condition. 120hp
- Generator : Robin 5kva Diesel.
- Inverter/charger combi Mastervolt + house batteries.
- Diesel: 2000L.
- Fresh water : 300L + Purification station (Cullighan) . Barge is hooked up to the main network on the mooring.
- Waste water : Treatment plant being installed.
- Heating via heat pump + wood stove.
- Hot water provided by electric boiler.
- Air conditionning.
LAY OUT: From stern to bow.
- Small deck at the back.
- Wheelhouse, original from the 50’, in excellent condition.
- Original back cabin totally independant (Rented as a small appartment in the summer) : Small kitchen, shower and toilet, bedroom.
- Access to the main accomodation via stairs located on large sun deck..
- Entrance leading to the living room, large open space loft type.
- Fully equiped galley with a dining spot. Large lounge space down below.
- Behing the galley a bathroom and a technical room for water filtration and heat pump.
- 2nd wc under main entrance stairs
- Below the sun deck there is a hallway leading to 3 cabins (two double and 1 twin for children).
- Office space.
- Peak is a workshop, also another room used as a massage room (that is the original crew accomodation.
- Fore Peak is anchor chains locker and storage.
This ship is very well maintained, TRIWV – Hull was totally doubled up in 6mm plates in 2006. Excellent mooring in the South of France in a charming town close to Montpellier.
More pictures on request.
ASKING PRICE: SOLD SOLD ..