SPITS barge ( French shipyard « Petite Synthe » 1950 ), Shortened, fully converted into a shop.
- Dimensions : 28,50m x 5,05m - WD = 1,15m – Clearance fits the Midi with wheelhouse down.
- Engine : Baudouin DK6 electric start.
- House batteries : 900 Amps.
- Inverter + battery charger + power alternator.
- Diesel tanks: 2 x 1500 Litres.
- Fresh water tanks: 3 x 1000 L.
- Waste : Treatment plant.
- Airco : Daikin
- Ballast : 80 tons concrete sidewalk stones.
- Full navigation equipment.
- Sundeck hidden under hatchboards.
- Galley in back cabin.
- Strong windows anti theft.
LAY OUT : From bow to stern.
- Spacious back cabin, total recent refit – Foldable wheelhouse – On portside a wide staircase to access the shop – Cargo hold is totally insulated, bright – Fore peak connected to the cargo hold via a watertight door is converted as a bedroom with shower and toilet.
This vintage ship is a cruising shop – shop is 20m x 5m - can also be used as an office or any business activity.
The whole thing is in good cruising condition. Hull in good condition also. Nice mooring south west of France in a big city.
More infos on request.
ASKING PRICE : 215 000 Euros