TJALK built in 1912 in the NL. Moored south of France.
-Fully converted to live/cruise-
- Dimensions : 17,50m x 3,80m WD: 0,60m Bridge clearance: 2,50m
- Engine : Ford : 80cv (4L/h)
- Bow thruster : Électric, batteries powered 200 Amps/hour
- Inverter : Mastervolt 24/220 + house batteries.
- Battery charger 24v/60Amps
- Generator : Yanmar Diesel
- Central heating : Kabola diesel fired boiler.
- Hot water : electric boiler also works with the engine cooling water.
- Fresh water tank : 1500 L
- Diesel tank : 500 L
LAYOUT from stern to bow :
Stern sundeck, underneath the engine room – access to pilot house, sliding doors – fully equiped galley – hallway leading to a bathroom – bedroom – further a small office or dressing – Forepeak with generator.
Good comfortable ship to cruise all over the network. Plumbing is new , electrics new, new good size shower. New hot water boiler, Teak floor. Last survey and docking 2014.
Hight inside 2,00m. Good insulation.
Asking price : Not for sale anymore ..