LUXE MOTOR 29,87m x 5,04m
Built in the NL in 1930
- Dimensions : 29,87m x 5,04mm – WD : 1,20m - Clearance 2,76m .
- Engine : DEMAG (MOtorenfabrik DArmstadt AG). German built, slow revs, air start, very economical to run.
- Generator : 15 kw fitted in 2009 (800 running hours ).
- Bow thruster : to be fixed.
- Inverter : 3500w– House batteries 980 Amps fitted in 2011.
- Battery chargers : 1 x 50Amps working with the generator and 1x 50 Amps plugged in on shore power line
- Diesel tanks : 2 x 1500 L for heating and generator.
- Diesel main engine : 780 L
- Fresh water : 2 x 3000 L
- Central heating + wood stove .
LAY OUT from stern to bow :
Original bargees accomodation ,18m2 with two ships cabin (1bed size 1,40m + 1 0,90m + shower and head) – Stairs to wheelhouse – Stairs to living room in front of wheelhouse – Dining room and galley – 2 saloons – Bathroom (bath + wc) - Owners cabin with access to the fore Peak – Space for a car on deck – sun deck .
Perfect ship to cruise all waterways with the wheelhouse up except for the Midi and Nivernais canals . Cruises regularly with present owners from March to October.TRIWV - Underwater paint every 2/3 years. Bottom entirely doubled up in 2010. Beautiful vintage hull. Sold without furniture.
More info on request.
ASKING PRICE : Price reduced for this spacious pretty vessel = 178 000 EUROS.