LUXEMOTOR, ex tanker, fully converted built in the NL .
- Dimension : 19,70m x 3,85m - WD 1,25m – Bridge clearance : 3,10m
- Main engine : Ford New Holland NHD450 (approx 1700 running hours) – gear is PRM 500
- Fresh water tank : 750L
- Hot water : 3 x instant water heaters (galley,bathroom, back cabin).
- Fuel tanks : 1 x 1500L + 250L day tank.
- Waste water : 700L
- Heating : Aaron fuel fire wih back boiler + radiators in main accomodation.
- Generator : Vetus 4,5kva (remote switch in wheelhouse) + spare one with petrol engine
- Depth sounder
- Bowthruster : Vetus électric, controlled from wheelhouse.
- Inverter 1000W (pure sinewaves) + house batteries new in 2015
- 2 x 100w solar panels
- Mechanical steering
- VHF and GPS.
- Deck wash
- Dinguy, electric bicycle, satellite dish, deck furniture, pressure washer, tv/dvd, radio/cd player,ropes.
Back cabin 4’ x 63’ bed with storage under, wc + wash basin – Stairs to wheelhouse – In wheelhouse seating with cushion, control panel etc ..– in front of wheelhouse entrance to main accomodation – steps - Hallway leading on starboard to bathroom , bedroom (with 60’ x 78’ bed) and living/saloon , equipped open galley – The fore peak has two bunks.
In good condition, comfortable and well equiped ship ready to go for circumnavigation , can access all French canals including Midi and Nivernais.
More infos on request.
Asking price : SOLD SOLD....