Fully converted Klipper built in the NL in 1927.
- Dimensions : 27m x 4,60m – WD = 1,30m – Clearance = 3,15m
- Engine : SCANIA D7 – 100hp – Bronze prop diam 0,85m.
- Bow thruster : hydraulic 45cv type Kalkman (2007).
- Generator SDMO 11,5kva electric start and also automatic start when senses low batteries, fitted on fore deck.
- Second generator Lister 3,5 kva located in the engine room (needs repair).
- Combi inverter/charger Victron 3000va/70Amps + 880 Amps Victron gel house batteries.
- Solar panels : 6 x 250w dedicated to house batteries + 2 x 80w for main engine start batteries.
- Central heating diesel fired boiler with 10 radiators also providing hot water. Pellet stove (5,5kva new in 2015)
- Diesel tanks : 1200 Litres + 750L
- Water filtration unit which includes 3 filters going from 25/5/1 microns and a UV lamp .
- Equiped galley new in 2015 including a 12 people dish washer
LAY OUT from stern to bow:
- 16 sqM comfortable back cabin totally independant, double bed, wash basin, shower, small office and ample storage.
- Teak wheelhouse.
- 15m2 deck with awning.
- Access to main accomodation (new Iroko entrance door).
- Small child bedroom on starboard followed with a techical room (boiler, inverter).
- Living room (40squM) and open galley, airy, many opening portholes.
- Master cabin ensuite.
- Fore peak used as an office can also be a second child bedroom.
Pretty Dutch Klipper, comfortable, easy to handle. Ideal size to cruise all waterways. TRIWV valid until 2020. French registration. Cruises regularly . Last survey 2015. Total refit in 2015.
ASKING PRICE : Not for sale anymore ...