FULLY converted LUXEMOTOR –
Built in the NL in 1909.
- Dimensions : 28,00m x 4,30m - WD 1,20m – Bridge clearance 3,35m.
- Engine : DAF DHU (210hp) turbo Diesel cooling is a box cooler - hydraulic Masson gear box.
- Bow thruster : 360° with a 80hp Cummins engine - operated either from the wheelhouse or at the bow with a remote.
- Hydraulic steering – tradional wooden wheel + joy stick + remote
- Generator : LISTER Petter 15kva in silent box.
- Fresh water tanks : 2000 L, 3 tanks with a Speck pressure pump.
- Water filtration unit giving perfectly clean, bacteria free, water for the washing machine and showers.
- Diesel tanks: 1450L (dedicated to the heating and to the generator + 800L main engine
- Central heating : Kabola boiler.
- Inverters/chargers : VICTRON Multiplus 3000W + 1 Phoenix combi 2000W (spare).
- House batteries 590 Amps/h + sets of starting batteries for all different engines .
- Solar panels for house batteries maintenance.
- Air conditionning.
LAY OUT: From bow to stern.
Back cabin with a double bed (1,6m x 2m), wash basin & wc – Pilot house – Stairs to the main accomodation, hallway leading to a second bedroom with a double bed – bathroom – living room with an open fully equiped galley – large engine room – fore peak used for storage – Sundeck with awning and furniture.
This good looking and very comfortable ship regularly cruises the western EC network. Technically fully equiped (360° bow thruster etc ..) for safe cruises and navigation. New TRIWV which includes the AIS. Pretty boat, very regularly hauled out(last in 2017) for under water maintenance (epoxy paint).
Much more info & inventory on request.
ASKING PRICE : SOLD SOLD ...