LUXE MOTOR type built 1940 in Groningen NL.
-CHARTER BARGE or Private-
- Dimensions : 34m x 4,85m WD: 1,10m - Clearance : 3,30m / wheelhouse is foldable
- Engine: BOLNES 3 cylinders from 1957 , 150cv slow rev (last refit in 2008) .
- Bow thruster powered with a 3 cylinders Mitsubishi keel cooled, control from both wheelhouse and bow.
- Generator :Lister type ST3 , 15kva air cooled (220v/380v).
- Heating is pellet stove (one at the back and one in the living room, new) + in the living room an open fire. Also Radiators when the central heating is needed.
- Air conditionning in the living (does cold and hot)
- Hot water : 200L electric boiler + a propane one 200L in the back cabin.
- Fresh water tank : 6000L
- Waste water: 1500L not in use
- Diesel tanks : 3800 L (5tanks) .
- Fully equiped galley + another one in the back cabin
- Inverter 1000w + Victron auto charger + 220Amps house batteries
LAY OUT from Stern to bow :
Spacious skipper’s accomodation with ensuite bathroom, wc and a galley – Wheelhouse – Main comfortable entrance on starboard – Living/saloon , open galley – Central hallway leading to five cabins each with en suite bathroom – Fore peak , bow thruster and storage – Large sundeck with safety railings.
Nice Dutch hull, unusual shape. Fully converted for Charter/Hôtel barge . Comfortable ship, double glazing , brass portholes. Recent survey , end of 2018 and renewed TRIWV.
She is ready to go.
More info on request
ASKING PRICE : SOLD SOLD ...