TJALK (less than 20m long) built in the NL in 1896.
- Permanent living and cruising -
- Dimensions 18.70 x 4.22m – TA : 2,70m / TE 0,90m
- Engine : FORD 180cv CV Diesel overhauled in 2011- New start batteries.
- Hydraulic steering + remote control – Rudder indicator –
- Propulsion : Shaft + propeller.
- Vétus (6kw) bow thruster + new Victron Blue Touch charger – New batteries.
- Three phase generator (6,5kva / phase) – Kubota Diesel engine.
- Solar panels ( batteries).
- Power : 220 V and 24 V.
- Combi Victron 2kwh inverter/Auto Charger .
- Central heating : Diesel fired boiler (2017) Calideal from Deville brand.
- Fresh water : 2 x 1000 L
- Diesel : 1 x 800L + 200L – 1 x 800L blanc
- New fully geared up galley including dish washer.
- Comfort : Électric toilet, bath, convertible sofa bed in guests bedroom, TV spots + antena.
- Navigation : Anchor winch. Search light. Navigation lights. Ropes. Fenders. Fire extingishers . Horn. Gangplank. 2 x VHF Sailor RT 144 – AIS .
Layout from stern to bow :
Stern deck with a steel roof (dining) – Large lounge area – Stairs to galley / Pilot house – Stairs down to bedrooms and bathroom – WC on port side, bathtub - on starboard a large bedroom and further the guests bedroom on whole width.
Comfortable ship for permanent living . Ready ,well equiped ,to go cruising. Well maintained (new paint job in 2020) . Headroom 2m, can sleep 4. Bottom renewed in 2021.
Large accomodation for a boat this size – Large windows to enjoy the scenery.
PRIX DEMANDÉ : 145 000€