FULLY CONVERTED 29m Spits .
Built in Strasbourg in 1950.
- Dimensions : 28,70m x 5,05m - WD = 1,25m – Bridge clearance 3,65m wheelhouse up ; 2,84m down - Headroom 2,25m living ; cabins 2,15 ; saloon 2,05m ; back cabin 2 m.
- Engine VOLVO TD 100 CHC – 175 kw ou 238cv
- Small petrol generator 4000W + FEIN inverter 24/220v 800W
- House batteries : 4 X 230 Amps
- Combi inverter / Charger Victron multiplus 3000.
- Battery harger Mastervolt 24/25
- WC , 3 macerators + dry wc at the back.
- Diesel: 2 x 1000 Litres.
- Fresh water : 6000 L flexible tank.
- Waste : 200L tank located in fore peak + 2 x 1000L (port and starboard) not in use.
- Central heating – Fuel boiler Franco Belge .
- Hot water electric boilers ( 70L dedicated to galley and back cabin) + 200L for both cabins up front)
- Wood stove.
- Hydrophore with 70L tank
- Ballast : more or less 45T removable (sidewalk blocks etc ..).
- Full navigation equipment.
- Sundeck 20 square meters + inflatable spa pool to locate on the stern roof.
- Equiped galley . (Fridge – cooker 4 hobs.
- Last fairing and survey 2014.
LAYOUT : From stern to bow.
Large back cabin en-suite (shower wash basin ,dry toilet) , double bed – Wheelhouse – Stairs on starboard to a spacious living room (open galley + lounge area) – Hallway on starboard leading to two en-suite cabins on port side and a laundry room on the whole width at the end (washmachine and another toilet there). From outside access to the fore peak used as storage.
Ultra clean ship , comfortable with a large and airy living area . All cabins en-suite.
Mooring in the south of France. Full inventory on request. Could be oprerated as a B&B. TRIWV ok until 2024. Access to Midi Canal and the whole network.
MORE INFO ON REQUEST.
ASKING PRICE : SOLD SOLD ....