Great deal ! Converted Tjalk built in the NL in 1920
- Dimensions : 16,60m x 3,60m WD : 0,70m – TA : 2,80m
- Engine : DAF 475 90hp in good condition. Conso 2,5L/h
- Central heating : Kabola HR 500 + does hot water.
- Inverter : Victron Multiplus 3000 + automatic battery charger + Gel house batteries( 3 x 220 Amps) + Victron isolation 3600w transfomer.
- Generator 10kva 1800 revs air cooled in silent pack .
- Cuves fuel : 2 x 200L.
- Eau potable : 700L
- Many windows + numerous opening portholes .
LAY OUT from stern to bow :
Stern deck – double door leading to the spacious pilot house furnished with a table and couch – On starboard stairs to access the main room galley/living/lounge – At the end the owners bedroom (double bed) – Ample storage there + washing machine – Fore peak.
Very attractive price for this fully converted Tjalk. The present owner has enjoyed living her all year round for several years. Well equiped technically with air conditionning etc .Comfortable enough for 4 people. Truly ideal to cruise the whole network. Good size, easy to find moorings anywhere,. Recent survey available.
ASKING PRICE : Sold Sold ........