30m barge - MAJOR STEEL WORK DONE. .
Shipyard J.BOEL in Tamise (BE) In 1949.
- Dimensions : 29,50m x 5,05m - WD = 1,20m – AD 3,35m-
- Engine : MWM D232 V12 260cv
- Generator : Hatz 6,25kva
- Bow thruster : 360° with a 75hp engine
- Fuel : 2 x 1000 Litres.
- Fresh water : 1000 L + several extra tanks to be connected.
- River water filtration unit
- Heating : pellets stove in the back cabin.
- Hot water via an electric boiler (200L).
- Ballast : X tonnes concrete blocks + railway tracks.
- All navigation items.
- 40m2 sundeck + pool.
- Fitted galley at the back.
- Last survey 2009 – Under water part was replaced in 2003.
LAYOUT : From stern to bow.
- Large back cabin with a galley, dining, a bedroom and bathroom.– Wheelhouse – On deck access to the main accommodation in the process of being converted, top space is future galley (more or less 35m2), down space is living/saloon (more or less 50m2) – Fore cabin is storage, bow thruster and generator.
Great ship with the main accommodation under development , ballast in, water tanks in, proper boats brass windows there ready to be mounted ; the floorboards are also onboard . New bottom in 2003 (6mm). Rudder has a Becker system. Truly an interesting project, immediately habitable.
ASKING PRICE : 95 000 Euros to be discussed.