Fully converted TJALK built in the Netherland in 1895. SOLD SOLD
- Dimensions : 18 x 4m
- Air draft : 2m
- Engine : DAF 575 , 100hp (injection pump rebuilt).
- Diesel generator 6kva (not installed)
- Solar panels, 2kW inverter 24v-220v + battery charger
- Fresh water tank : 1400 litres
- Propane hot water heater + boiler 220v, réfrigérator (gas
+ electric 12V/ 220V)
- Diesel fired central heating + wall radiators + wood stove Vermont casting
- Diesel tanks: 1000 litres.
- Last survey : August 2003
Accomodation : 1 double bedroom + a second bedroom in the fore peak for
guests, bathroom, fully equiped galley, saloon, dining room, wc. There
is room enough to build another bedroom at the back.
A pretty ship to cruise in comfort also large enough for permanent living.
ASKING PRICE: 115 000 Euros SOLD SOLD SOLD