LUXE MOTOR built in 1925 in the NL, recent conversion, fully equipped, technically ready to go for intensive cruising.
- Dimensions : 25,20m x 4,25m – WD : 1,06m – Bridge clearance : 3,35m wheelhouse up / 2,75 down.
- Engine : Beta Marine CD6 fitted new in 2003 (3000 working hours) low revs, big torque with the 4 bladed propeller - hydraulic/électric gear box PRM750 equiped with the trolling system , drive shaft was installed new as well as the rudder.
- Generator : Mitsubishi SL3 Diesel (3 phases/ 11kva) water cooled in silent box (2004).
- Hydraulic bow thruster powered by the main engine.
- Central heating Kabola diesel fired, also provides hot water.
- Wood stove in the living room.
- Air conditionning : McQuay brand, four coolers with water cooled condensers located in engine rooms (no noisy outside unit).
- Fuel tanks : 1 x 500L (white) + 1 smaller not in use but ready to be with a three ways valve and plumbing.
Diesel tank 1400L (red for the generator and heating) located in front of the fore engine room.
- Fresh water : 4 X 1000L under the living room floor.
- Waste water : 2 x 1000L – one is connected but was never used.
- Mastervolt battery management with 500Amps battery set – 7000W Isolation transformer -
- AIS Pro Class A
- She comes fully equiped with washing machine , dryer, galley, dishwasher, cooker,tv. Full inventory on request.
- Double glazing throughout .
- Collapsible wheelhouse.
- 2 x electric anchor winches .
- Ballast : more or less 7 tons of concrete blocks.
LAYOUT from stern to bow:
Spacious owners cabin, double bed, desk, wc , wash basin and shower – Stairs on starboard to a large wheelhouse (collapsible for the Midi and Nivernais canals), with a sitting/table area, there is a bespoke awning easily foldable to replace the wooden wheelhouse – Stairs on starboard to access the living room, open plan galley, dining and saloon – Stairs to the sun deck – Central hallway leading to, on port side a double cabin (a bunk bed can be fitted on top) , on starboard a bathroom with wc and bath + laundry equipment – At the end of the hallway a large double bedroom on the all beam – Fore peak, generator, bow thruster.
This superb vessel has been totally converted in between 2002 and 2006, this includes the professionnal up to date smooth/sleek steel work, the building of the roof, sun deck, replacement of the coamings at the back and new wheelhouse. The inside is like new in excellent maintained condition as well as all the technicals, electricity, engines…Professional wood work throughout, ample storage all over
The whole concept was to be able to cruise in comfort and elegance on the whole EC network. Next survey shall take place in July 2023 to get the ES-TRIN renewed (still valid until 2024) . Honestly an impeccable ship built in respect of the original lines and to be friendly operated, everything being très functionnal.
ASKING PRICE: 230 000 Euros.